|\||_| Brinstar Depths |\||_| Brinstar Depths

I dunno whether this is really dubstep, considering it seems to be in 3/4 time, but I really like it all the same. I also don't know how much of this is you and how much was taken from something else, so I'll refrain from any further comments so I don't sound like an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Numi responds:

I'm glad you liked it :D

And while yes, this is obscure for a dubstep track, I think it's just part of a more experimental side of dubstep. It is in 3/4.

You could always give the original track a listen too - just search up Kraid's Lair on YouTube!

Syphubstep Syphubstep

Ahaha this isn't even dubstep

Clarification: Dubstep accentuates every other beat, so that was an instant giveaway (I only know this because I spend too much time on Wikipedia).

Nevertheless, this is a great track with a catchy melody, good complementing bass and beat, and just the right amount of variety.

My only complaint is that one of the instruments (The whiny one) you used really grates. It's used a bit too much, and it just doesn't really seem like it should be carrying the song.

Woofer murder Woofer murder

Could use a bit of work, but nice

This was catchy at times, but seemed to rely on the bass too much. I really liked when the chiptune-ish melody cut in around 2:20, maybe you should do more like that?